Designed for Small Office / Medium Business applications. Protects PCs, network or phone lines and peripherals from power outages, power surges and power fluctuations. Automatic Voltage Regulator (AVR) supplies clean, reliable and consistent power.Summary
The CyberPower systems CP685AVR / BF685 is the ideal unit for mid-level to upper level computer systems. With battery run times up to 70 minutes, this unit really performs. The CP685AVR / BF685 not only guards against surges, spikes, sags, brownouts and other power abnormalities, but also protects your computer system and valuable data during a power outage. The automatic voltage regulation (AVR) will step up low voltages to safe output levels without resorting to battery power. PowerPanel Personal Edition Software is included with each model. In the event of a power outage, PowerPanel Personal Edition Software automatically saves and closes open files and then shuts down the computer system in an intelligent and orderly manner.
- Battery run times from 16 to 70 minutes.
- Compact unit with transformer spaced outlets.
- All 8 outlets offer surge protection.
- 4 Transformer spaced outlets.
- Phone / fax / modem / network protection.
- Coax / Cable / DSS protection.
- $125,000 Connected Equipment Warranty.
- PowerPanel Personal Edition software included.
- USB and Serial connectivity
The CyberPower CP685AVR UPS is the ideal unit for basic to mid-level computer systems. The 685AVR not only guards against surges, spikes, sags, and brownouts, but also protects your computer system and valuable data during a power outage. The Automatic Voltage Regulation (AVR) monitors incoming AC power and regulates output to a smooth, consistent 120 volts. This model also has full dataline protection: RJ11/RJ45 (phone, fax, Ethernet, network, DSL) and RG-6 coax (DSS, cable modem, satellite, cable TV). PowerPanel PE (TM) Power Management supplements the backup/surge protection by monitoring the vitals of the UPS and safely shutting down your system in event of a power outage. The standalone designs allows for vertical, horizontal, or wall mount. Surge-Only outlets are perfect for the addition of peripherals such as monitors, printers, scanners, iPods, or CD/DVD players.
|Product Name||CP685AVR AVR UPS 685VA/390W Compact|
|Product Type||Line-interactive UPS|
|Maximum Battery Recharge Time||8 Hour|
|Number of Batteries||1|
|Country of Origin||China|
|Receptacles||4 x NEMA 5-15R|
|Plug/Connector Type||NEMA 5-15P|
|Input Voltage||110 V AC|
|Battery Chemistry||Sealed Lead Acid|
|Output Voltage||120 V AC|
|Green Compliance Certificate/Authority||ENERGY STAR|
|Cord Length||6 ft|
|Bypass Switch||Not Provided|
|Certifications & Standards|
- FCC Class B certified
- UL 1778
|Dataline Protection||Type F Connector|
|Emergency Power OFF||No|
|Surge Energy Rating||890 J|
|Waveform Type||Simulated Sine Wave|
|Software Included||PowerPanel PE|
- Automatic Voltage Regulation (AVR): Incoming AC power is electronically regulated for dips and spikes AVR takes this irregular AC power and converts it into a consistent Sinewave so sensitive electronic equipment can achieve its optimal performance
- EMI/RFI: Provides shielding against electromagnetic interference & radio frequency signals. Most commonly, this is used to prevent line noise or humming that occurs over telephone lines or stereo electronics
- Transformer-spaced Outlets - Widely spaced outlets allow you to conveniently add large transformer-based plugs without compromising the utility of other outlets
- USB Connectivity - Plug-N-Play software and convenient USB ports allow for quick and easy installation
- PowerPanel PE Smart Management Software: In event of a power outage, PowerPanel PE will not only save your open files and will also Hibernate your PC to increase the run-time on the UPS unit. PowerPanel is quickly and easily installed on any Windows-based PC and is designed to utilize minimal system resources. Diagnostic screens give immediate visuals of the UPSs status, and also include the following features: Silent operation mode, configurable system notifications, automatic self tests, adjustable high/low voltage warnings, event/data logging, and scheduled shutdowns
- LED Indicators: LED status lights indicate Power-On, Wiring faults
- Audible Alarms: Audible tones identify when the unit is running off battery power, unit overloads and low battery
- Resettable Circuit Breaker: Convenient unit reset switch in case of an overload
- Convenient Mounting: Multiple mounting options: horizontal, vertical, cabinet, and wall
- Windows Vista Compliant: Our Power Management software has been fully tested and compliant with Windows 9x, 200x, Server, XP, and Vista
- Identical Model #s: CP685AVR, BF685
- Standard Warranty: 3 Year Parts & Labor
|Limited Warranty||3 Year|
|Additional Warranty Information|
- CyberPower stands behind its products by offering an industry leading 3-year warranty
- CyberPower also has a #1 rated technical support team that will assist you with product, installation, or warranty concerns --- Free of charge
- Connected Equipment Guarantee of $125,000
Making a Large Volume Purchase?
|You may be able to save even more on your order if you meet the following CyberPower Systems BIG DEAL qualifications:|
Purchase at least $5,000 of CyberPower products.
Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org, or contact a Provantage account representative at 800-336-1166.
For more information, see Volume Purchases and Big Deal Registration.
Visit the Manufacturer