Here are some of our top Corel products :
Wp Office X7 Home & Student OEM 3-pack
- License and Media
- 1 User
WordPerfect Office X7 Home & Student EN OEM 3-Pack, English, Windows.The all-in-one office suite for home or school - Create high-impact documents, spreadsheets, presentations and more with the office suite designed for home or school. Ace assignments with all-new software that helps you work smarter and faster while choosing from hundreds of free templates and extras. ...
Corel Product Line Highlights
Corel Business Applications
|Corel's office productivity solutions include Corel Ventura 10 and WordPefect Office. These powerful applications provide users with time and cost saving benefits of creating and exchanging content, while offering unparalleled accuracy and flexibility. Transform long, complex documents-including XML files-into highly formatted and visually rich publications with Corel Ventura 10. WordPerfect offers leading-edge word processing, interactive multimedia tools, greater compatibility, enhanced file-sharing and Web features, and an array of time-saving innovations.|
Corel Graphics Products
|Corels Creative Graphics products include the renowned CorelDRAW Graphics Suite, along with the Corel Painter. These unique tools offer professionals integrated solutions designed to meet specific graphics needs, emphasizing ease of use and speed of execution.|
Corel Paint Shop Family
|Windows-based tools for digital image editing and image management. Award-winning Paint Shop Pro, is the complete graphics and photo editor for home and business.|
Corel iGrafx Products
|The iGrafx family of Enterprise Process Management (EPM) tools such as iGrafx FlowCharter and iGrafx Process provide high-value solutions for organizations where performance management and process improvement are strategic initiatives.|
Corel Academic Editions
|With volume purchase programs and education software bundles, Corel makes it easier than ever for educators in K-12 or Higher Education to purchase such leading software programs as CorelDRAW Graphics Suite, Corel Painter, WordPerfect Office and more.|
Corel Transactional Licensing Program (CTL)
|Corel's Transactional Licensing Program offers better discounts and cost-saving entitlements in one simple transaction. Make individual purchases as the need arises so you're only buying software your employees will use.|
Corel Transactional Licensing Program Academic
|Corel's education licensing program gives educators a variety of flexible and cost-effective purchase options.|
Those eligible to purchase academic shrink-wrapped software products or any academic license programs include: accredited schools, faculties, full- or part-time matriculated students, academic supervisory organizations, hospitals, libraries, museums, and nonprofit charitable and religious organizations. Each of these eligible institutions is clearly defined below.
Institutions may be either publicly or privately owned.
- Universities, or scientific or technical institutes recognized by the appropriate ministry or department of education
Proof of current employment is required.
- Faculty and/or staff members (full- or part-time) of any accredited school
- Registered and/or state-recognized home educators providing primary or secondary education
- Full- or part-time matriculated students. Valid photo student identification is required. If a photo ID is not available, then two pieces of ID are required.
- School district administrative offices
- State departments of education
- All hospitals. Health Management Organizations (HMO) and headquarters are excluded
- All public and school libraries (publicly or privately funded) providing not-for-profit library services to a community, region or district
Educational Consortia and Systems
- Corporations and associations validly organized adn existing under the laws of a state, province or territory
- Permanent public or private nonprofit agencies or institutions organized for educational, aesthetic or cultural purposes
- Must own or use objects for exhibition to the general public on a permanent and regular basis
- Must collect, preserve, study, interpret, assemble and exhibit objects and specimens of educational and cultural value, including artistic, scientific (animate or inanimate), historical and technological material, to the public for its instruction and enjoyment
Nonprofit Charitable Organizations
- Charitable organizations not affiliated with a profit-making company or organization. In the U.S., refer to IRS Tax Exemption 501 (c)(3). In Canada, refer to Revenue Canada Income Tax Act, Section 149.1 on charities
- Any religious body considered charitable under provincial, state or country laws. In the U.S., refer to IRS Tax Exemption 501 (c)(3)
- The organization's beliefs and practices must not be considered subversive or immoral by the courts or laws of the province, state or country
Exclusions: Congregation members or parishioners are not eligible for academic pricing. Organizations must present proof of charitable or nonprofit status and a completed Corel Nonprofit and Charitable Organization Request Form to any Corel Authorized Academic Reseller.
Terms and Conditions
1. Organizations must be able to show proof of eligibility and applicable accreditation if requested by Corel or a Corel Authorized Academic Reseller.
2. It is Corel's sole discretion to accept or decline the applicant. Any issues or concerns regarding the preceding definitions shall be resolved at Corel's discretion.
3. All software must be used for internal administrative or educational instruction purposes only.
4. Products may not be resold, donated or used as a prize in any promotion.
Making a Large Volume Purchase?
Email us at email@example.com, or contact a Provantage account representative at 800-336-1166.
For more information, see Volume Purchases and Big Deal Registration.
Visit the Manufacturer