The Cisco Catalyst 3560 Series is a line of fixed- configuration, enterprise-class switches that include IEEE 802.3af and Cisco prestandard Power over Ethernet (PoE) functionality in fast Ethernet and Gigabit Ethernet configurations. The Cisco Catalyst 3560 is an ideal access layer switch for small enterprise LAN access or branch-office environments, combining both 10/100/1000 and PoE configurations for maximum productivity and investment protection while enabling the deployment of new applications such as IP telephony, wireless access, video surveillance, building management systems, and remote video kiosks. Summary
Customers can deploy networkwide intelligent services such as advanced quality of service (QoS), rate limiting, access control lists (ACLs), multicast management, and high-performance IP routing while maintaining the simplicity of traditional LAN switching. Available for the Catalyst 3560 Series, the Cisco network Assistant is a centralized management application that simplifies the administration task of Cisco switches, routers, and wireless access point. Free of charge, the Cisco network Assistant provides configuration wizards that greatly simplify the implementation of converged networks and intelligent network services.
The Cisco Catalyst 3560 is available with either the standard multilayer software image (SMI) or the enhanced multilayer software image (EMI). The SMI feature set includes advanced QoS, rate-limiting, ACLs, and basic routing functionality. The EMI provides a richer set of enterprise-class features, including advanced hardware-based IP unicast and IP Multicast routing as well as policy-based routing (PBR).
Don't forget SMARTnet Service! Call our sales department at 800-336-1166 for a quote!
The Cisco Catalyst 3560 Series is a line of fixed- configuration, enterprise-class switches that include IEEE 802.3af and Cisco prestandard Power over Ethernet (PoE) functionality in Fast Ethernet and Gigabit Ethernet configurations. The Cisco Catalyst 3560 is an ideal access layer switch for small enterprise LAN access or branch-office environments, combining both 10/100/1000 and PoE configurations for maximum productivity and investment protection while enabling the deployment of new applications such as IP telephony, wireless access, video surveillance, building management systems, and remote video kiosks. Customers can deploy networkwide intelligent services-such as advanced quality of service (QoS), rate limiting, access control lists (ACLs), multicast management, and high-performance IP routing-while maintaining the simplicity of traditional LAN switching.
|Product Name||Catalyst 3560 48 Port 10/100/1000T PoE 4 SFP Standard Image|
|Product Type||Ethernet Switch|
|Ethernet Technology||Gigabit Ethernet|
|Number of Total Expansion Slots||4|
|Number of Network (RJ-45) Ports||48|
|Media Type Supported||Twisted Pair|
|Total Number of Network Ports||48|
|Expansion Slot Type||SFP|
|Input Voltage||110 V AC|
220 V AC
|Twisted Pair Cable Standard||Category 5|
|Number of SFP Slots||4|
|Certifications & Standards||IEEE:|
- IEEE 802.1s
- IEEE 802.1w
- IEEE 802.1x
- IEEE 802.3ad
- IEEE 802.3af
- IEEE 802.3x
- IEEE 802.1D Spanning Tree Protocol
- IEEE 802.1p CoS Prioritization
- IEEE 802.1Q VLAN
- IEEE 802.3 10BASE-T specification
- IEEE 802.3u 100BASE-TX specification
- IEEE 802.3ab 1000BASE-T specification
- IEEE 802.3z 1000BASE-X specification
- UL to UL 60950, Third Edition
- C-UL to CAN/CSA C22.2 No. 60950-00, Third Edition
- TUV/GS to EN 60950:2000
- CB to IEC 60950 with all country deviations
- NOM to NOM-019-SCFI
- CE Marking
Electromagnetic Emissions Certifications:
- FCC Part 15 Class A
- EN 55022: 1998 (CISPR22)
- EN 55024: 1998 (CISPR24)
- VCCI Class A
- AS/NZS 3548 Class A
- CNS 13438 Class A
- CISCO-CONFIG-MAN- MIB
- CISCO-ENTITY-FRU- CONTROL-MIB
- CISCO-FTP-CLIENT- MIB
- CISCO-IGMP-FILTER- MIB
- CISCO-L2L3- INTERFACE-CONFIG-MIB
- CISCO-MAC- NOTIFICATION-MIB
- CISCO-MEMORY-POOL- MIB
- CISCO-STP- EXTENSIONS-MIB
- CISCO-VLAN-IFTABLE- RELATIONSHIP-MIB
- CISCO-VLAN- MEMBERSHIP-MIB
- OLD-CISCO-CHASSIS- MIB
- OLD-CISCO- INTERFACES-MIB
- OSPF-MIB (RFC 1253)
- SNMP-NOTIFICATION- MIB
- SNMPv1, SNMPv2c, and SNMPv3
- Policy management
- Command-line interface (CLI)
- Resource Manager Essentials
- Web-based management
- Cisco Network Assistant Software
- CiscoWorks network-management software
- Four thousand VLAN IDs are supported
- Management console port: RJ-45-to-DB-9 cable for PC connections
- Service Assurance Agent (SAA) support facilitates service-level management throughout the LAN.
- Up to 1024 VLANs per switch or stack and up to 128 spanning-tree instances per switch are supported
- Embedded Remote Monitoring (RMON) software agent supports four RMON groups (history, statistics, alarms, and events).
- VLAN trunks can be created from any port, using either standards-based 802.1Q tagging or the Cisco Inter-Switch Link (ISL) VLAN architecture.
- Remote SPAN (RSPAN) allows administrators to remotely monitor ports in a Layer 2 switch network from any other switch in the same network.
|Flash Memory||32 MB|
|Standard Memory||128 MB|
|Product Family||Catalyst 3560|
- Advanced IP routing
- Configurable up to 11,000 unicast routes
- Acoustic Noise: 52-58 dBa
- DC Input Voltages (RPS Input): 14A
- Power Rating: 0.56 kVA
- Configurable up to 1000 IGMP groups and multicast routes
- Telco: Common Language Equipment Identifier (CLEI) code
- Configurable maximum transmission unit (MTU) of up to 9000 bytes, with a maximum Ethernet frame size of 9018 bytes (Jumbo frames), for bridging on Gigabit Ethernet ports, and up to 1546 bytes for bridging of Multiprotocol Label Switching (MPLS) tagged frames on 10/100 ports.
- Maximum power supplied per port: 15.4W
QoS and Control:
- Advanced QoS
- Granular Rate Limiting: The Cisco Committed Information Rate (CIR) function guarantees bandwidth in increments as low as 8 kbps.
Making a Large Volume Purchase?
|You may be able to save even more on your order if you meet the following Cisco Systems BIG DEAL qualifications:|
Purchase at least $20,000 of Cisco products to qualify.
Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org, or contact a Provantage account representative at 800-336-1166.
For more information, see Volume Purchases and Big Deal Registration.
Visit the Manufacturer