|Cisco Systems CVPN-Client-K9= VPN Client Softare (Price is for Media Only)|
VPN Client Softare (Price is for Media Only)
|Manufacturer Part# CVPN-CLIENT-K9=|
|UPC Code: 746320802886|
- Platform Supported: Multi-platform
- Software Main Type: Network & Communication
- Software Sub Type: Network Connectivity/ Management
|100% Satisfaction Guaranteed|
Note: We Are Unable to Sell this Product to Dealers.
Provantage is authorized to only sell this product to a final purchaser or licensee that has acquired it for their own use and not for resale, remarketing or distribution.
VPN Client Softare (Price is for Media Only)
Cisco VPN Client software enables customers to establish secure, end-to-end encrypted tunnels to any Cisco easy VPN server. This thin-design, IP Security (IPSec)-compliant implementation is available from Cisco.com for customers with Cisco SMARTnet support, and is included free of charge with Cisco VPN 3000 Series concentrators. The client can be preconfigured for mass deployments, and initial logins require little user intervention. VPN access policies and configurations are downloaded from the central gateway and pushed to the client when a connection is established, allowing simple deployment and management.
The Cisco VPN Client is included with all models of Cisco VPN 3000 Concentrators and most Cisco PIX 500 Security Appliances. Customers with Cisco SMARTnet support contracts and encryption entitlement may download the Cisco VPN Client from the Cisco Software Center at no additional cost. For customers without Cisco SMARTnet support contracts, a media CD containing the client software is available for purchase.
The Cisco VPN Client is software that enables customers to establish secure, end-to-end encrypted tunnels to any Cisco Easy VPN server. The client can be preconfigured for mass deployments and initial logins require very little user intervention. VPN access policies and configurations are downloaded from the central gateway and pushed to the client when a connection is established, allowing simple deployment and management.
|Product Name||VPN Client Softare (Price is for Media Only)|
|Software Main Type||Network & Communication|
|Software Sub Type||Network Connectivity/ Management|
|License Type||Media Only|
- Support for Windows 98, ME, NT 4.0, 2000, XP, Linux (Intel), Solaris (UltraSparc 32 and 64-bit) and Mac OS X 10.2 (Jaguar)
- Automatic software updates (Windows 2000 & XP) makes deploying new client versions hassle free
- VPN Virtual Interface Adapter present on Windows 2000 and XP
- Application Programming Interface (API) allows you to control operation of the VPN client from another application
- System coexistence with Microsoft L2TP/IPsec client
- MSI (Windows Installer) package available for NT, 2000, and XP
- Intelligent peer availability detection (DPD)
- Simple Certificate Enrollment Protocol (SCEP)
- Data compression (LZS)
- Command-line options for connecting, disconnecting, and connection status
- Configuration file with option locking
- Support for Microsoft network login (all platforms)
- Domain Name System (DNS) including DDNS/DHCP computer name population, Split DNS
- Windows Internet Name Service (WINS), and IP address assignment
- Load balancing and backup server support
- Centrally controlled policies (including backup server list)
- Integrated personal firewall (stateful firewall): Zone Labs technology-Windows only
- Personal firewall enforcement: Cisco Security Agent, Sygate, Zone Alarm-Windows only
- Integration with the iPass remote access client software, including: one-click (single sign-on), VPN auto-teardown, and Windows pre-login support-Windows only.
- Client connection auto initiation for wireless LAN environments
- Cisco VPN 3000 Series Concentrator Software Version 3.0 and later
- Cisco IOS Software Release 12.2(8)T and later
- Cisco PIX Security Appliance Software Version 6.0 and later
|Software Name||VPN Client v.4.6|
|System Requirements||Operating Systems:|
- Windows 98
- Windows ME
- Windows NT 4.0
- Windows 2000
- Windows XP
- Mac OS X 10.2
- UltraSparc 32 and 64-bit
Making a Large Volume Purchase?
|You may be able to save even more on your order if you meet the following Cisco Systems BIG DEAL qualifications:|
Purchase at least $20,000 of Cisco products to qualify.
Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org, or contact a Provantage account representative at 800-336-1166.
For more information, see Volume Purchases and Big Deal Registration.
Visit the Manufacturer