- 4-pair unshielded twisted pair cable
- Polyethylene separator for enhanced NEXT, ELFEXT and RL Bandwidth
- 23AWG solid bare copper conductor for superior conductivity
- Meets or exceeds Cat6 specifications
- Rated to 550Mhz to provide additional performance and bandwidth over and above the basic requirements of Cat6 550Mhz standards
- Durable, high-density polyethylene insulation, PVC jacket
- Installer-friendly cable shipped in reel-in-box packaging
- Ideal for 10Base-T(IEEE 802.3), 100Base-TX(IEEE 802.3u), 1000Base-TX, 100 Vg-AnyLAN(IEEE 802.12), Token Ring(IEEE 802.5), TP-PMD(ANSI X3T9.5), 350 Mbps CDDI, ATM 155, and all proposed Category 6 requirements for high-speed, full duplex, parallel transmission protocols
- CM/CMG rated for single floor, general purpose use in walls and ceilings
- Verified compliant with EIA/TIA standards by UL and ETL
With gigabit ethernet, broadband, audio/video and security capabilities, our Cat6 bulk cable is ideal for network installation in your home, office, or on the entire campus. Foot-marked cable is packaged in a reel-in-box packaging for easier installation.
|Product Name||1000-ft Solid CAT6 UTP PVC Jacket Cable - Gray|
|Product Type||Network Cable|
|Connector on First End||Bare Wire|
|Connector on Second End||Bare Wire|
|Cable Type||Category 6|
|Cable Length||1000 ft|
|Certifications & Standards|
|Additional Information||Ideal for 10Base-T(IEEE 802.3), 100Base-TX(IEEE 802.3u), 1000Base-TX, 100 Vg-AnyLAN(IEEE 802.12), Token Ring(IEEE 802.5), TP-PMD(ANSI X3T9.5), 350 Mbps CDDI, ATM 155, and all proposed Category 6 requirements for high-speed, full duplex, parallel transmission protocols|
Making a Large Volume Purchase?
|You may be able to save even more on your order if you meet the following C2G BIG DEAL qualifications:|
Purchase at least $3,000 of C2G products.
Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org, or contact a Provantage account representative at 800-336-1166.
For more information, see Volume Purchases and Big Deal Registration.
Visit the Manufacturer