Smart-UPS protects your data by supplying network-grade battery backup when power fails. With PowerChute plus software the uninterruptible power supply (UPS) will safely store data and shut down your network operating system before the battery is fully discharged, whether you're there or not. SmartSlot internal accessory slot allows you to install optional accessories to enhance the performance of your UPS. APC Smart-UPS is the perfect UPS for fileservers, minicomputers, UNIX CPU's, internet hubs, telecommunications systems and other mission-critical applications.
Smart-UPS XL models allow for expanding runtime by simply plugging in additional battery packs. Smart-UPS T models are specifically designed for protecting Northern Telecom Meridian products, PBX equipment, high voltage servers, and other 208Vac equipment.
Click here for APC Runtime Charts by product family (USA only).
- Output power capacity, 980 watts
- Nominal output Voltage, 120 V
- Nominal Input Voltage, 120 V
- Input Frequency, 50/60 HZ +/- 3 HZ (Auto Sensing)
- Input Voltage range for main operations, 82 - 147 V
- Input Voltage adjustable range for main operations, 75 - 154 V
- Battery Type, maintenance-Free sealed lead-Acid battery with suspended electrolyte : Leakproof
- Typical recharge time ** 3 hour(s)
- Interface Port, DB-9 RS-232, Smart-slot Card, USB
- Smart slot Interface quantity, 1
- Management software Included, PowerChute Smart-UPS Bundle
- Control Panel, LED status Display with load and battery bar-graphs, and on Line : On battery : Replace battery : And overload indicators
- Audible alarm, alarm when on battery : Distinctive low battery alarm : Configurable delays
- Online thermal dissipation, 100 btu/hr
- Approvals, bsmi, CSA, FCC Part 15 class a, UL 1778
Product physical Dimensions
- Standard Warranty: 2 years
- Standard Warranty, 2 years repair or replace optional, on-site warranties available optional extended warranties available
- Device type: Uninterruptable power supply
- Input power Cord length (Ft.): 6
- NO. Of Serial (DB-9) Ports: 1
- User replaceable battery? Yes RBC7 (our AMPO37A)
- Max. Energy dissipation (Joules): 480
- Equip. Protect. Insurance Value: $25,000
- Switchover time (MS): 2-4
- Back-up time - half load (mins): 18
- Back-up time - full load (mins): 6.3
Operating system shutdown
- NO. Of shutdown comm Ports: 1
- Op. System shutdown software Included: PowerChute Smart-UPS Bundle
Package Contains the Following
- Includes, CD with software Smart UPS signalling RS-232 Cable user Manual USB Cable
APC Smart-UPS® 1500VA protects your data by supplying reliable, network-grade power in either traditional Tower or Rack-optimized form factors for space constrained business critical applications. Award winning APC Smart-UPS® 1500VA is the perfect UPS for protecting business critical fileservers (Intel or UNIX based), minicomputers, network switches and hubs, Point of Sale, retail/bank back office and ATM's. Rack Mount versions are the choice for rack optimized servers, server appliances, blade servers, other blade devices and rack-mounted network switches and hubs.
With included PowerChute® management software for servers and workstations, IT administrators can provide safe system shutdown and advanced UPS management (All major operating systems supported). Connectivity is through serial or USB port (USB not standard on all models). Additional manageability is available through the SmartSlot, an internal accessory slot that allows you to install optional accessories to enhance the performance of your UPS. Network connection with Web browser management and/or environmental monitoring, serial port expansion, and out-of-band management options are available. With pure sine-wave output ensuring compatibility with all connected devices, Intelligent Battery Management ensuring a highly available UPS and an advanced 16 segment bar graph display ensuring information and management, the Smart-UPS® 1500VA is a UPS you can count on.
US Government Approved.
|Product Name||Smart-UPS 1500 USB/Serial - Black - *Made in USA*|
|Product Type||Line-interactive UPS|
|Maximum Battery Recharge Time||3 Hour|
|Receptacles||8 x NEMA 5-15R|
|Plug/Connector Type||NEMA 5-15P|
|Network Management||SNMP Manageable|
|Power Consumption||980 W|
|Input Voltage||110 V AC|
|Battery Chemistry||Sealed Lead Acid|
|Output Voltage||120 V AC|
|Battery Management||Intelligent Battery Management|
|Cord Length||6 ft|
|Certifications & Standards|
- FCC Part 15 Class A
- UL 1778
- UL 1449
|Emergency Power OFF||Optional|
|Status Indicators||LED status display with load and battery bar-graphs and On Line : On Battery : Replace Battery : and Overload Indicators|
|Surge Energy Rating||459 J|
|Thermal Dissipation||135 BTU/h|
|Waveform Type||Sine Wave|
|Sound Emission||45 dB(A)|
- Automatic Self Test
- Automatic Voltage Regulation (AVR)
- Building wiring fault indicator
- Load Meter
- Network-grade line conditioning
- Overload Indicator
- Replace Battery Indicator
- User Replaceable batteries
- Power Switch
- User Replaceable Battery
- No. Of Shutdown Comm Ports: 1
|Limited Warranty||2 Year|
Making a Large Volume Purchase?
|You may be able to save even more on your order if you meet the following APC BIG DEAL qualifications:|
Purchase at least $35,000 of APC products. (Note: Replacement Battery Cartridges do not qualify).
Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org, or contact a Provantage account representative at 800-336-1166.
For more information, see Volume Purchases and Big Deal Registration.
Visit the Manufacturer