APC RBC5 Replacement Battery Cartridge #5 for SU450/700
Click image to enlarge or see more views.
Manufacturer Part# RBC5
UPC Code: 731304003274
Provantage Code: AMPO372
Condition: Factory New
- Product Type: Battery Unit
- Form Factor: Plug-in Module
APC RBC5 Specifications
|Over time UPS batteries wear out; this leads to a loss of power capacity |
and runtime. You can test your APC UPS to see if it is time to change your
battery. With each purchase of a replacement battery, you get free freight
back to APC for proper disposal* of your old batteries.
*Five reasons why you should use Genuine APC RBCs*
- APC batteries provide factory-spec performance for your UPS. Off brand batteries may affect UPS voltage regulation, run time, and provide unpredictable results.
- APC recycles used batteries and almost 100% of the battery lead content is reused, protecting the environment.
- APC gives a 1 year warranty with each Replacement Battery Cartridges
- APC supplies the appropriate instructions for your UPS, along with any needed wires; all connections made with high current gas-tight crimps for
- APC provides a pre-paid return package for used batteries so you won't need to dispose of it.
|Product Name||RBC5 Replacement Battery Cartridge #5 for SU450/700|
|Manufacturer Part Number||RBC5|
|Product Type||Battery Unit|
|Battery Chemistry||Lead Acid|
|Minimum Battery Life||3 Year|
|Maximum Battery Life||5 Year|
|Limited Warranty||1 Year|
|Maximum Operating Temperature||104°F (40°C)|
|Form Factor||Plug-in Module|
|You may be able to save even more on your order if you meet the following APC BIG DEAL qualifications:|
Purchase at least $7,500 of APC Products within the Rack Mount PDU's, Racks, data Center UPS, Software or InRow Cooling categories.
Purchase at least $15,000 of APC Products within the Surge, Back-UPS, Smart-UPS or Replacement Batteries categories.
Shop with confidence! Provantage is an authorized APC dealer.