APC RBC48 APC Replacement Battery Cartridge #48
Click image to enlarge or see more views.
Manufacturer Part# RBC48
UPC Code: 731304221586
Provantage Code: APMH028
Condition: Factory New
- Product Type: Battery Unit
- Output Voltage: 24 V DC
- Battery Characteristics: Spill-proof/ Maintenance-free
APC RBC48 Specifications
|Over time UPS batteries wear out; this leads to a loss of power capacity |
and runtime. You can test your APC UPS to see if it is time to change your
battery. With each purchase of a replacement battery, you get free freight
back to APC for proper disposal* of your old batteries.
*Five reasons why you should use Genuine APC RBCs*
- APC batteries provide factory-spec performance for your UPS. Off brand batteries may affect UPS voltage regulation, run time, and provide unpredictable results.
- APC recycles used batteries and almost 100% of the battery lead content is reused, protecting the environment.
- APC gives a 1 year warranty with each Replacement Battery Cartridges
- APC supplies the appropriate instructions for your UPS, along with any needed wires; all connections made with high current gas-tight crimps for
- APC provides a pre-paid return package for used batteries so you won't need to dispose of it.
- RBC48 Replacement Battery Cartridge
- Authorized Return Survice (ARS) Tag (currently available in the US only)
|APC Replacement Battery Cartridge #48 has Battery replacement without tools, Hot-swappable batteries, Plug-and-Play installation and User-replaceable batteries.|
|Product Name||RBC48 APC Replacement Battery Cartridge #48|
|Manufacturer Part Number||RBC48|
|Product Type||Battery Unit|
|Battery Characteristics||Spill-proof/ Maintenance-free|
|Battery Chemistry||Lead Acid|
|Minimum Battery Life||3 Year|
|Maximum Battery Life||5 Year|
|Output Voltage||24 V DC|
|Limited Warranty||1 Year|
- Replacement Battery Cartridge #48
- All required connectors
- Authorized Return Service (ARS) tag (currently available in the US only)
- Battery recycling guide
- Installation Guide
- Reusable packaging
|Maximum Operating Temperature||104°F (40°C)|
- Battery replacement without tools
- Plug-and-Play installation
- User-replaceable batteries
- Battery mounting: Stand alone battery stack
|You may be able to save even more on your order if you meet the following APC BIG DEAL qualifications:|
Purchase at least $7,500 of APC Products within the Rack Mount PDU's, Racks, data Center UPS, Software or InRow Cooling categories.
Purchase at least $15,000 of APC Products within the Surge, Back-UPS, Smart-UPS or Replacement Batteries categories.
Shop with confidence! Provantage is an authorized APC dealer.