Pocket UDD (Ultra DigiDrive) is the ultimate flash memory reader / writer solution for any desktop or notebook computer. Accommodates ALL the different kinds of Flash Media, including ATA Flash card & PCMCIA hard drive. Connects to USB 2.0 & Firewire - one of the fastest external Flash memory reader / writers available. Summary
By using an optional CF DigiAdapter or the Addonics 4-in-1 DigiAdapter, the Pocket UDD can be used like a regular floppy drive to read / write to other popular Flash media - CF-I, CF-II, Smart Media, Memory stick, Secure Digital Card, Multimedia card or Micro Drive. See separate "Pocket Ultra DigiDrives 9-In-1" product listings for Pocket UDD bundled with optional DigiAdapters.
With such versatility together with the flexible interface design, the Addonics Pocket UDD will be the only Flash reader / writer any computer will ever need.
- USB 2.0 or Firewire connection
- Power from USB or Firewire port
- Read & write to PCMCIA hard drive, ATA Flash
- Read & write to CF-I, CF-II, Smart Memory, Memory Stick, Micro Drive, Multimedia Card, Secure Digital card using optional Flash adapter
- USB Bootable from PCMCIA hard drive (depending on system BIOS support)
- Up to 480 Mbits/sec (60MB/sec) data transfer for USB 2.0 - 10 times the speed of USB 1.1
- Up to 400 Mbits/sec (50MB/sec) data transfer for Firewire
For Windows 98/SE, Me, 2000, XP, Mac OS X (support USB 1.1 only), Linux kernel 2.4 or higher.
For complete product details Click Here.
INCLUDES: Pocket UDD, USB 2.0 interface cable, Driver CD for Win32, user guide
The Addonics Pocket UDD (Ultra DigiDrive) is the ultimate reader/writer for PCMCIA hard drive and ATA Flash memory with today fastest USB 2.0/1.1 connection to any Desktop or Notebook computer.
|Product Name||Pocket Ultra DigiDrive (Pocket UDD) with USB 2.0 Interface|
|Product Type||Flash Reader|
|Memory Card Supported||PC Card Hard Drive|
|Interfaces||1 x 4-pin Type B USB 2.0 - USB|
|Product Line||Pocket UDD|
- Plug and Play Supported Operating System:
- Windows 95, NT4, 98SE, Me, 2000, XP
- Linux kernel 2.4 and higher
|Form Factor||External Hot-swappable|
|Humidity||5 to 90% Storage|
|Data Transfer Rate||Up to 60 MBps USB 2.0 Maximum|
1.50 MBps USB Maximum
|Temperature||-4°F (-20°C) to 140°F (60°C) Storage|
- Direct from USB
- Optional AC/DC power adapter
- Pentium 200 Mhz or faster
- Minimum RAM 32 MB
- Minimum free hard disk space 10 MB
- One free USB 2.0, USB 1.1
- BIOS supports for USB hard disk boot for the boot function
- One of the following Operating Systems: Windows 98/SE, Me, 2000, XP, Linux kernel 2.4 or higher, Solaris 8.
|Limited Warranty||1 Year|
Making a Large Volume Purchase?
Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org, or contact a Provantage account representative at 800-336-1166.
For more information, see Volume Purchases and Big Deal Registration.
Visit the Manufacturer